Some punch recipes can be expensive to make. This patio Citrus Berry Punch is not only inexpensive but also easy to make. Dress this punch up with fresh or frozen fruit.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 6 ounces of frozen citrus juice blend concentrate, thawed
- 6 ounces of frozen berry juice blend concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters of ginger ale, chilled
- orange slices, sliced strawberries and blueberries (optional)
- In a large container combine citrus juice concentrate, and berry juice concentrate.
- Slowly pour ginger ale down the side of the container; STIR GENTELY.
- Add ice cubes and if desired fruit.