Some punch recipes can be expensive to make. This patio Citrus Berry Punch is not only inexpensive but also easy to make. Dress this punch up with fresh or frozen fruit.
Patio Citrus Berry Punch
The perfect special occasion punch!
- 6 ounce frozen citrus juice blend concentrate, thawed
- 6 ounces frozen berry juice blend concentrate, thawed
- 2 liter bottle ginger ale, chilled
- ice cubes
- orange slices, sliced strawberries, blueberries (optional)
- In a large container combine citrus juice concentrate and berry juice concentrate.
- Slowly pour ginger ale down the side of the container.
- Add ice cubes and , if desired, fresh fruit.