Cherry Coke Punch. Summer breezes, out door movies and an ice cold beverage. Transform two popular kids drinks (Roy Rogers and Shirley Temple) into a refreshing Cherry Coke Punch. Combine lemon lime soda, cola, grenadine and fresh lime to create a drink even adults will love. The perfect summer punch! Scroll down for a free Cherry Coke Punch Printable.
How to Make Cherry Coke Punch
MOVIE NIGHT TREATS
- MOVIE TIME CUPCAKES
- MOVIE NIGHT BLONDIES
- MOVIE NIGHT CANDY COATED LICORICE WITH POPCORN
- MOVIE NIGHT CANDY BAR BARK
- LIGHT CARAMEL POPCORN
- MAPLE POPCORN
MOVIE NIGHT FUN
- Here’s a fun idea—this is especially great for little ones. First, SAVE YOUR EMPTY WATER BOTTLES. Remove the label, pour punch into each water bottle and add the free Cherry Coke Punch tag (see below).
- Fill the bottles ahead of time and store in the refrigerator
- Place the filled bottles in a big tub or cooler filled with ice, for a refreshing drink while watching a “drive-up” movie.
CHERRY COKE PUNCH TAG PRINTABLE
MORE PARTY PUNCH RECIPES
- SPARKLING PEACH SLUSH PUNCH
- PARTY PUNCH
- PINEAPPLE WEDDING PUNCH
- BLACK WIDOW VENOM HALLOWEEN PUNCH
- FLYING IN THE CLOUDS PIRATE PUNCH
- FISH BOWL PUNCH
- PATIO CITRUS BERRY PUNCH
- 1 (1 liter) bottle 7up or any lemon lime soda
- 1 (liter) bottle coke
- 1 cup grenadine
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- Garnish: maraschino cherries, optional
- Refrigerate all ingredients, once cold make the punch.
- Into a large pitcher, punch bowl or large jar, stir together the 7up, coke, grenadine and lime juice. Serve immediately over ice and garnish with maraschino cherries.
For Added Fun:
Save empty water bottles, take off the labels. Pour punch into clean bottles, add the free printable tag. Refrigerate until ready to serve...OR place filled bottles in a tub filled with ice.
For water bottles with larger lids ( like Dasani), you'll need to take off the lid, place the tag over the bottle and then screw the lid back on. The tag should slip over smaller lids.