- 6 center cut bone in pork loin chops (1 1/4 to 1 1/2-inches)
- 1/2 cup store bought pesto
- 1/2 walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together the pesto, walnuts, raisins, salt and pepper.
- With a sharp knife make a horizontal slit in each pork chop to create a 3 1/2-inch pocket.
- Fill each pork chop pocket with pesto mixture.
- Close with toothpicks.
- Bake 20 minutes.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain