DINNER FOR TWO!
Pork tenderloin cut into 1-inch slices, lightly breaded and topped with a mushroom gravy. This pork tenderloin with mushroom gravy dish is easy to make and so delicious with only a few ingredients.
Okay, so I tripled the recipe. But the original recipe is for two. 🙂
2/3 cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
8 ounce pork tenderloin, cut into 4 pieces
1 tablespoon seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1-1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- Whisk together the broth and tomato paste.
- Stir in rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Slice tenderloin into 1-inch slices
- Lightly coat pork with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add pork; cook until golden brown; turning once.
- Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add mushrooms ; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Return pork to skillet; add broth mixture.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 2 to 4 minutes or until pork is pale pink in center.
- Remove from skillet; increase heat to high; boil sauce 2 to 3 minutes or until reduced and slightly thickened.
- Serve sauce over pork.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley.
Did you make this recipe? Pin it for Later!
Mention @Lady Behind the Curtain or tag #ladybehindthecurtain
MORE GREAT MAIN DISHES
1. ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PLUM BARBECUE SAUCE 2. LIGHT MEXICAN STUFFED SHELLS 3. EASY SHRIMP SCAMPI 4. STUFFED ZUCCHINI
I know I’m late to comment, but I absolutely love this recipe. I make this nearly once a week now – so easy and flavorful.
It’s never too late for a comment Jillian. Especially a sweet one. 🙂
I’m trying this tonight
Good Luck Laura! Your family is in for a treat!
Came about this recipe and I was taken aback just by the picture and decided to try it. The taste is something else. It’s pack full of flavour and my whole family loved it. Will definitely be making this again sometime in the future.
That’s awesome news Abiola! Thanks for sharing your kind comment.
I made this for dinner tonight and it tastes amazing. Thank you for sharing!
That’s awesome Michelle! I’m so glad you liked the recipe. ♥
I had a slightly different recipe from you and can’t find it 🙁 The tenderloin wasn’t sliced, it used both Panko and bread crumbs, chicken broth, mushrooms, rosemary, etc. Does that sound familiar? I’ve been looking!
I’m sorry Susan, I looked too. Maybe it was a recipe of someone else’s I shared on Facebook?