DINNER FOR TWO!
Pork tenderloin cut into 1-inch slices, lightly breaded and topped with a mushroom gravy. This pork tenderloin with mushroom gravy dish is easy to make and so delicious with only a few ingredients.
Okay, so I tripled the recipe. But the original recipe is for two. 🙂
Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Gravy
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounce pork tenderloin, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- Whisk together the broth and tomato paste.
- Stir in rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Slice tenderloin into 1-inch slices
- Lightly coat pork with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add pork; cook until golden brown; turning once.
- Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add mushrooms ; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Return pork to skillet; add broth mixture.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 2 to 4 minutes or until pork is pale pink in center.
- Remove from skillet; increase heat to high; boil sauce 2 to 3 minutes or until reduced and slightly thickened.
- Serve sauce over pork.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley.
MORE GREAT MAIN DISHES