Cranberry Apricot Baked Brie | This easy to make elegant appetizer will wow your guests with its presentation and flavor! Perfect for your Christmas Party and New Years Eve Party too!
Serve this appetizer at your next holiday party. Creamy and full of sweet flavor this recipe can be your “unexpected” dish. When planning a party you need a couple of easy appetizers this Cranberry-Apricot Baked Brie can be one of them. You’ll love the creamy center topped with sweet fruit and honey all wrapped up with a crispy flaky crust.
Place the Brie on a piece of store bought puff pastry.
Press filling onto the top of the wheel of Brie.
Pull all four around and covering the top of the wheel of Brie. Twist to secure.
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie cheese
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 400°; line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Into a medium bowl, stir to combine cranberries, apricots, almonds, honey, thyme,salt, and pepper; set aside
- On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry to 12-inch square.
- Trim top rind off Brie (NOTE: the Brie is covered in a white substance that's okay leave it on except for the top that you trim). Center the cheese on pastry.
- Top with fruit mixture.
- In a small bowl beat egg white; brush some egg wash along pastry edges.
- Gather dough up around Brie, twisting into topknot.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Chill in freezer 15 minutes.
- Brush pastry lightly with egg wash; bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
MORE APPETIZER RECIPES