Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. An easy to make ice cream recipe that can be made in advance. Perfect for entertaining and delicious with a slice of white birthday cake on the side! Scroll down for serving and topping ideas.
Do I need an ice cream machine to make this ice cream?
OTHER CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPES
- FRESH STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
- BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
- STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
Different Serving Ideas for your Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Push Up Pops: How fun to have a bunch of push up pops in your freezer filled with homemade ice cream. Great for summer parties! Fill before freezing.
- Milk Shake Glasses: Make yummy milk shakes! Make into a super shake by adding a slice of cheesecake on top.
- Large Waffle Cone!
- Banana Slices
- Fresh Strawberry Slices
- Dark Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Graham Cracker Square, Fresh Strawberry Sliced in Half and a Drizzle of Dark Chocolate!
MORE ICE CREAM RECIPES
- MONSTER COOKIE ICE CREAM
- CHURRO ICE CREAM
- COFFEE AND DONUTS ICE CREAM
- HONEY LAVENDER ICE CREAM
- BUTTERBEER ICE CREAM
CLICK HERE FOR MORE ICE CREAM→ICE CREAM RECIPES
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries
- 3 honey graham crackers, coarsely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl add the cream cheese, mix until light and creamy, add the condensed milk, mix until combined, add the whipping cream, mix only until combined.
- Pour into a freezer safe container, cover and freeze.
- Freeze 4 hours or until almost solid.
- Beat cream cheese mixture with the mixer until creamy.
- Blend berries in blender until smooth.
- Add the berry mixture to the cream cheese mixture with chopped grahams; mix well.
- Pour into a freezer safe container (I like using a metal loaf pan), cover (with foil if using a loaf pan) and freeze.
- Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove dessert from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe was adapted from a Philadelphia Cream Cheese Ad.