Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookie Bars: These simple to make bars are perfect for any occasion. This time I dressed them up for a Valentine’s Day Party! Little ones love these bars! Pack some up for a fun classroom Valentine’s Party treat! Scroll down for party decoration downloads.
How to Make Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookie Bars
- COOKIE LAYER
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside
- Combine flour, sugar, butter, egg, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping sides as needed, until well mixed.
- Add sprinkles and mix.
- Spread dough into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until they just start to brown.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Combine confectioners’ sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Add enough milk to get a fluffy frosting; mix until well blended.
- Spread over cooked bars and decorate with sprinkles.
- Cut into squares.
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW HAND DESIGNED (BY ME) VALENTINE’S DAY PARTY DECORATIONS
Valentine’s Day Kids Parties
Quick Birthday Party Dessert Idea
MORE FUN VALENTINE’S DAY PARTY TREATS