Is it a cookie or candy? You be the judge. But whatever category you put these disappear cookies into you can’t deny that they are awesome! Oh, and I forgot to mention these are a NO BAKE cookie! YAY! A perfect cookie for a bake sale, Christmas cookie tray,a cookie social or a cookie swap party.
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups cornflakes
- white chocolate for drizzling
- In a sauce pan, bring to boil corn syrup and sugar.
- Remove from heat and stir in crunchy peanut butter and cornflakes.
- Mix well.
- Drop a teaspoon of cookie mixture onto wax paper.
- Melt white candy bark, white chocolate chips or candy melts in microwave and add a dollop on each cookie.