Is it a cookie or candy? You be the judge. Whatever category you put these No Bake Disappear Cookies into, you can’t deny that they are awesome! The perfect cookie for a bake sale, Christmas cookie tray,a cookie social or a cookie swap party.
I first had these when a friend of mine brought them to a church bake sale and have been making them ever since. So, it’s safe to say that if you take these delicious treats somewhere you should also take along the recipe. 😉
These NO BAKE Disappear Cookies are simple to make with loads or crunchy peanut butter and a drizzle of white chocolate. There’s a reason we call them Disappear Cookies. 🙂
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup white chocolate chips for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- In a sauce pan, bring to boil corn syrup and sugar.
- Remove from heat and stir in crunchy peanut butter and cornflakes.
- Mix well.
- Drop a teaspoon of cookie mixture onto wax paper.
- Add white chocolate chips and shrotening to a medium microwave safe bowl, microwave on high 30 seconds, stir, microwave another 30 seconds, stir and microwave an additional 15 seconds and stir until creamy.
- Use a fork to drizzle or pour into a squeeze bottle and drizzle over cookies in a back and forth motion.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES
1. CRANBERRY ORANGE PINWHEELS 2. TRAIL MIX OATMEAL COOKIES 3. SEMI HOMEMADE SAMOAS COOKIES