Is it a cookie or candy? You be the judge. Whatever category you put these No Bake Disappear Cookies into, you can’t deny that they are awesome! The perfect cookie for a bake sale, Christmas cookie tray,a cookie social or a cookie swap party.
I first had these when a friend of mine brought them to a church bake sale and have been making them ever since. So, it’s safe to say that if you take these delicious treats somewhere you should also take along the recipe.
These NO BAKE Disappear Cookies are simple to make with loads or crunchy peanut butter and a drizzle of white chocolate. There’s a reason we call them Disappear Cookies.
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup white chocolate chips for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- In a sauce pan, bring to boil corn syrup and sugar.
- Remove from heat and stir in crunchy peanut butter and cornflakes.
- Mix well.
- Drop a teaspoon of cookie mixture onto wax paper.
- Add white chocolate chips and shrotening to a medium microwave safe bowl, microwave on high 30 seconds, stir, microwave another 30 seconds, stir and microwave an additional 15 seconds and stir until creamy.
- Use a fork to drizzle or pour into a squeeze bottle and drizzle over cookies in a back and forth motion.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES
1. CRANBERRY ORANGE PINWHEELS 2. TRAIL MIX OATMEAL COOKIES 3. SEMI HOMEMADE SAMOAS COOKIES