Fruitcake Fudge: The bottom layer of this scrumptious fudge is a spicy Christmas fruitcake with a layer of jeweled fudge. The fruitcake balances the fudge to create the perfect holiday treat. The fudge is made in the microwave and the cake starts with a cake mix. Two easy solutions making the BEST fudge you’ll every have! Make sure you add this amazing Fruitcake Fudge to your Christmas goodies tray.
Team Fruitcake ….or not?
SEMI HOMEMADE FUDGE RECIPE
THE ONE INGREDIENT THAT PULLS THE FUDGE RECIPE ALL TOGETHER
HOW TO MAKE CHRISTMAS FRUITCAKE FUDGE
- INGREDIENTS (printable recipe below)
- butter cake or yellow cake mix
- vegetable oil
- all spice
- fruit cake mix
- brandy flavoring
- white chocolate
- sweetened condensed milk
- brandy flavor
- fruit cake mix
- INSTRUCTIONS—CAKE LAYER
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking pan with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs, oil, spices and fruit cake mix.
- Press into the bottom of the prepared pan, bake and let cool completely.
- FUDGE LAYER
- In a 4 cup microwave safe bowl, mix together the white chocolate, condensed milk and butter.
- Microwave 1 minute and stir. If chocolate is not melted continue heating in 30 second increments at 60% powder, stirring between each heating until chocolate is creamy.
- Fold in the fruit cake mix, brandy flavoring and pecans until combined.
- Pour over cooled cake layer.
- Use an offset spatula to spread evenly.
- For a quick hardening process cover and place fudge in the refrigerator or let the fudge sit on the counter (covered).
Fruitcake Fudge — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>