This Easy Caramel Drizzle is the perfect way to top off a big bowl of ice cream or drizzle on a cake. With only a few ingredients you can make your own caramel! No candy thermometer needed! Just boil for a few minutes! Perfect caramel every time.
Make sure you add it to my Brown Sugar Pound Cake!
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine condensed milk and brown sugar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly.
- Reduce heat, and SIMMER for 5 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat; whisk in butter and vanilla.
- NOTE: Make sure you drizzle the caramel while it's still HOT. When cooled the caramel does somewhat harden.
MORE CARAMEL RECIPES
1. EASY ESPRESSO CARAMEL SAUCE 2. EASY PUMPKIN CARAMEL SAUCE 3. EASY CARAMEL SAUCE