A delicious easy caramel drizzle sauce. Use the extra on ice cream!
Easy Caramel Drizzle Sauce
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine condensed milk and brown sugar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly.
- Reduce heat, and SIMMER for 5 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat; whisk in butter and vanilla.
- NOTE: Make sure you drizzle the caramel while it's still HOT. When cooled the caramel does somewhat harden.
This recipe is from The Taste of the South’s Southern Cakes Magazine.
I SHARED THIS IDEA/RECIPE AT THESE PARTIES