This Easy Caramel Sauce comes with a WARNING! Once you are finished using the sauce put the lid back on the jar and slowly step AWAY! This is not a beverage and no I didn’t drink from the jar 😉
I used this Easy Caramel Sauce as a drizzle on my Company Brownies.
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 4 tablespoons butter
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mix the brown sugar, half and half, butter and salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook while whisking gently for 5 to 7 minutes, until it gets thicker.
- Add the vanilla and cook another minute to thicken further.
- Turn off the heat, cool slightly and pour the sauce into a jar.
- Refrigerate until cold.
This recipe is from Lady behind The Curtain
MORE RECIPES USING CARAMEL
NEVER MISS A POST!
Sign up for my newsletter (two per month) and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER