Easy Caramel Drizzle| This easy to make sauce goes perfectly on a big bowl of ice cream, drizzled all over cheesecake or as a frosting on a cake. With only a few ingredients you can make your own caramel! No candy thermometer needed! Just boil for a few minutes! The perfect jar of liquid gold! Be warned you’ll want to hide the spoons otherwise you will be eating this delicious Easy Caramel Drizzle before you can use it.
This Easy Caramel Drizzle is not like a store bought caramel. As it cools it does harden. This little fact is what makes it perfect on cakes and cupcakes. One of my favorite cakes for this caramel is the Brown Sugar Pound Cake (pictured below↓↓↓). Click here for the recipe—->>>>BROWN SUGAR POUND CAKE
When it comes to caramel there’s nothing like homemade but messing with candy thermometers and getting the correct temperature maybe a little haunting. Try this amazing Easy Caramel Drizzle recipe and you’ll never use store bought caramel again! You love caramel apples but don’t like getting sticky caramel stuck in your teeth? GREAT NEWS! Create the most incredible caramel apples without the sticky mess! Use this Easy Caramel Drizzle as a dipping sauce for apple slices.
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine condensed milk and brown sugar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly.
- Reduce heat, and SIMMER for 5 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat; whisk in butter and vanilla.
- NOTE: Make sure you drizzle the caramel while it's still HOT. When cooled the caramel does somewhat harden.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER