This Easy Caramel Drizzle delivers just like the name says….easy. Add this sauce on top of a big bowl of ice cream, drizzled all over cheesecake or as a frosting on a cake. With only a few ingredients you can make your own caramel! No candy thermometer needed! Just boil for a few minutes! The perfect jar of liquid gold! Be warned you’ll want to hide the spoons otherwise you will be eating this delicious Easy Caramel Drizzle before you can use it. To REALLY see how easy this recipe is to make….watch the video below.
BROWN SUGAR POUND CAKE
Yes….this drizzle is easy to make but you’ll want to break out your sweat pants for this recipe. Hahahaha….it’s a little bit of a workout.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine condensed milk and brown sugar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly.
- Reduce heat, and SIMMER for 5 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Remove from heat; whisk in butter and vanilla.
- NOTE: Make sure you drizzle the caramel while it's still HOT. When cooled the caramel does somewhat harden.
MORE CARAMEL RECIPES
NEVER MISS A POST
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes and Etsy store updates in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click here and sign up today—->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER