No Bake Low Fat Banana Split Cheesecake | Cool off with this refreshing summer dessert that tastes great without all the guilt! Enjoy a nice slice of pie with less calories. This delicious cheesecake is made with fat free pineapple sherbet, slices of banana, low fat cream cheese and low fat cool whip and more delicious ingredients. Next time you’re in the mood for cheesecake make this delicious No Bake Low Fat Banana Split Cheesecake!
This nice low calorie spin on a banana split tastes amazing! It really does taste like a banana split. You don’t have to wait to have a dinner party to make this cake! Slice up this delicious No Bake Low Fat Banana Split Cheesecake, add pieces of wax paper between each slice and freeze in an airtight container for a quick an easy single serving dessert.
Maybe you were looking for a true baked cheesecake well you’re in luck! I have a whole category dedicated to just cheesecake recipes. Click here for over 60 recipes—->>>>CHEESECAKE RECIPES.
- 1 - 8 ounce can unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8-inches)
- 1 - 8 ounce package fat-free cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple sherbet, softened
- 1- 1 ounce package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 - 8 ounce frozen reduced fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 maraschino cherries, divided
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas and 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice; let stand 5 minutes.
- Drain bananas, discarding juice.
- Arrange bananas over bottom of crust; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice.
- Gradually beat in sherbet.
- Gradually beat in pudding mix; beat 2 minutes longer.
- Refrigerate 1/3 cup pineapple until serving; fold remaining pineapple into cream cheese mixture. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping; spread evenly over banana slices.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Chop three maraschino cherries and pat dry; arrange cherries and reserved pineapple around edge of pie.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel topping.
- Dollop remaining whipped topping onto center of pie.
- Sprinkle with pecans; top with remaining cherry.
MORE FROZEN TREATS
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER