Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Cups | These little cups are perfect for a brunch, dessert table or any celebration where you want something small to serve. These easy to make no bake cups are the tastiest way to beat the heat. Starting with my special no bake cheesecake recipe that can be made days in advance.
I made these Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Cups for an Easter Brunch/Continental Breakfast along with my Peach Cobbler Parfaits. It might be a little of a stretch to call it a parfait but one thing I know for sure no one cared what I called it. I made 120 of these little cups and by the end of the brunch they were gone! Nothing gives me more satisfaction then seeing others enjoying my recipes. I served these little treasures in small cups but if you want to add a little bit of pizzazz to them, I would suggest serving them in a push up pop like pictured below.
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) non dairy whip topping
- 2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- 6 tablespoons ground graham crackers
- In a large mixing bowl whip the cream cheese until fluffy; add the whip topping and confectioners' sugar, beat until combined and creamy.
- Layer as follows to a small 5 ounce cup; 1/8 cup blueberries, cheesecake mixture and ½ tablespoon ground graham crackers
MORE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPES
NEVER MISS A POST!
Sign up for my newsletter (two per month) and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER