Cranberry Dipping Sauce | Add a little sweet sauce with a kick to your plate. This sauce goes perfectly with any meat. Especially pork! I had some leftover pork chops…cut them in strips, breaded them and fried them up to create a VERY tasty dinner!
If you don’t need a dipping sauce it can also be used as a drizzle on top of your meat. CHANGE IT UP! Thin out some of the sauce with balsamic vinegar and olive oil to make an outstanding salad dressing!
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- In a small bowl add the cranberry sauce, mustard and brown sugar.
- Stir to combine; cover and refrigerate 1 hour before servings.
- Store in the refrigerator.
MORE DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES