Black Widow Venom Halloween Punch | This wickedly delicious punch will have your little witches cackling for more! Everyone loves a good punch! This Halloween party punch may look creepy but it doesn’t disappoint in flavor. Sure, this Halloween Punch is great for kids but how about the adults? Don’t worry I’ve got you party animal adults covered! Scroll down for the ADULT VERSION OF THIS FUN HALLOWEEN PUNCH.
HOW TO MAKE BLACK WIDOW VENOM HALLOWEEN PUNCH
PARTY THEMES FOR THIS BLACK WIDOW VENOM HALLOWEEN PUNCH
MORE HALLOWEEN WITCH PARTY RECIPES
- 6 ounces of frozen pineapple orange blend concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen berry punch concentrate, thawed
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- black widow spiders
- In a large bowl mix together the pineapple orange blend and the berry punch.
If adding red food coloring: measure 2 tablespoons of the punch mixture into a small microwave safe bowl, stir in red gel food coloring, microwave 30 seconds and stir to combine the hot punch mixture with the red gel food coloring.
- Pour red mixture into punch mixture; whisk together.
- Slowly pour in the chilled ginger ale.
- Pack ice half way up the punch bowl and insert some of the spiders.
- Pack in the remaining ice; making sure to push down and add more spiders.
- Slowly pour punch over the ice.