Halloween Monster Party Fudge: Get the party started with this fun monster inspired fudge. Three flavors in one! Each color is a different flavor. Add a few edible eyes to each layer to create a fun festive Halloween treat. Great for monster themed birthday parties too! I love how this fudge looks in push up pops, if you don’t have push up pops and don’t want to purchase them you can also make this fudge in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
How to Make Super Simple Fudge
- All you need (besides the fudge ingredients) is a glass 4 cup measuring cup and a microwave for all three layers of this yummy fudge.
- WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS: You’re fudge is only as good as the ingredients you use. My favorite is Ghirardelli
- FLAVORING: My number one flavoring company is LorAnn. They have a huge variety to choose from and are super potent.
- FOOD COLORING: The best food coloring to use for this fudge is gel food coloring. It’s wonderfully concentrated and will offer a beautiful saturated color. Gel food coloring can be found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby.
- HOW TO MAKE SUPER SIMPLE FUDGE:
- Add the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter to a 4 cup microwave safe measuring cup.
- Heat on high 1 minute, stir and return to the microwave for an additional 30 seconds at 60%.
- HERE’S THE FUN PART: Stir in flavoring (zest if needed) and food coloring.
- Spoon into push up pops or pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Continue the same way with the next two layers.
- DON’T FORGET TO ADD THE EYES!
SHOP THE ENTIRE HALLOWEEN PARTY COLLECTION BELOW↓↓↓(click on the title of the product to be taken to LADY BEHIND THE PARTY).