Chewy Banana Pecan Cookies | Giant fluffy cookies full of banana flavor also packed with pecans and topped with a delicious caramel drizzle. This recipe starts with a cake mix and with a few more added ingredients will quickly turn into your families favorite!
For the drizzle I used my homemade Rum Caramel (the recipe is found with my Eggnog Cheesecake recipe) and made a yummy drizzle with it. If you don’t want to make your own caramel you can also use store bought. Just try to find a thick caramel.
Chewy Banana Pecan Cookies
For the Cookies
- 1 (15.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup PLUS 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons banana flavor
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
For the Caramel Drizzle
- 1/2 cup thick caramel (like my Rum Caramel
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375° and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Add cake mix, flour, egg, banana flavor, banana and pecans into a large mixing bowl cream until well combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place cookies onto prepared pans.
- Bake 20 - 22 minutes or until the bottom becomes lightly brown.
- Slide the cookie still on the parchment paper either onto a wire cooling rack or onto the counter to cool completely.
For the Caramel Drizzle:
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the caramel and sugar until creamy without lumps.
- Drizzle over cooled cookies with a spoon or pour into a small zip top bag; snip the corner and drizzle over each cookie.
MORE CAKE MIX COOKIE RECIPES