Eggnog Candy Sticks! That’s right. CANDY! Give as a gift or serve at your Christmas party. Wrap these eggnog candy sticks individually with wax paper and twist the ends like taffy.
- 3 cups walnuts, chopped, divided
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallow
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Line a 7x11-inch baking dish with foil.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of the chopped walnuts to the bottom of the dish.
- In a large saucepan melt the butter and white chocolate chips.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add in the condensed milk, marshmallows, nutmeg and cinnamon
- Stir until smooth and combined.
- Pour white chocolate mixture over walnuts in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining1-1/2 cups of walnuts over the top of the white chocolate mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Cut into 3x1/4-inch sticks.
This is a LBC original!
MORE GREAT EGGNOG RECIPES