I’m thinking of warm summer nights with this Root Beer Float Fudge. Of course it’s not it’s December. But a girl can dream right? I love the creamy goodness of this Root Beer Float Fudge.
Getty Up to this Root Beer Float Fudge. Root beer floats aren’t just for summer anymore! This root beer float fudge really tastes like a root beer float! A nice change from the dark chocolate fudge.
Melt in your mouth goodness!
Root Beer Float Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon root beer flavoring
- Line a 9-inch baking dish with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Boil sugar, butter and milk for 3 minutes.
- Continuously stir.
- Turn burner off, add vanilla, white chocolate chips, and marshmallow cream.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour HALF of the fudge in the pan.
- Smooth with an off set spatula.
- Add root beer flavoring to the remaining fudge.
- Pour on top of the white chocolate fudge.
- Gently smooth over the white chocolate fudge.
- Let it sit over night.
- Cut into small pieces.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain.
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER