White Chocolate Christmas Eggnog Truffles. The perfect balance of sweet and spicy. Transform your favorite holiday drink into a holiday treat! These amazing eggnog truffles are made with delicious white chocolate, cream cheese and spices.
What’s the BEST chocolate to use when making truffles?
How to freeze White Chocolate Christmas Eggnog Truffles
How to make White Chocolate Christmas Eggnog Truffles
- In a large bowl, combine 2 chopped white chocolate bars and butter.
- Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth, (about 1-1/2 minutes total).
- Stir in nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Beat in white chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Cover and chill overnight or until mixture is firm enough to roll.
- Roll mixture into about 15 (1½-inch) balls.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining 3 chopped white chocolate bars and shortening.
- Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth (about 1-1/2 minutes total).
- Using a fork, dip each ball into melted white chocolate mixture.
- Shake off excess, and place on a wire rack.
- Spoon excess melted white chocolate mixture into a pastry bag with a small opening, and pipe decorative lines across each truffle.
- Sprinkle holiday sprinkles or ground nutmeg over truffles.
- Let truffles stand until white chocolate sets.
More Holiday Candy Recipes
- PUMPKIN SPICE ALMOND ROCA
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE FUDGE
- DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
- HOMEMADE FLUFFY MARSHMALLOWS
- WHITE CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE CANDY
- PEPPERMINT BARK
- CAKE DONUT TRUFFLES