Make these Fruit and Cheese Puffs for Mom this year! She will love them and you will love how easy they are to make!
I don’t get to be with my family very often but when I do I like to make something special for them. These puffs were perfect and gobbled down in seconds.
These fruit & cheese puffs are crispy and flaky on the outside. Creamy, Sweet and Savory on the inside!
These little fruit & cheese puffs really pack a lot of flavor. They are also easy to make and can be made in advance. That’s something EVERY hostess can appreciate.
- 8 ounce can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 3 teaspoons agave syrup, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 wheel of Laughing Cow garlic & Herb spreadable cheese wedges
- 5 tablespoons dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 5 tablespoons dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- pepper for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees,
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together 1 teaspoon agave syrup with the egg and set aside.
- Roll out each triangle, place a cheese wedge in the large portion of the roll, smash and spread a little.
- Add a large pinch of the dried fruit, a sprinkle of the almonds and a drizzle of the agave syrup.
- Roll like a crescent roll only make sure you pinch the sides to enclose the filling.
- Brush the tops and sides with the egg mixture.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain