These Gingerbread Pudding Cookies are soft, chewy and EXTRA large. With add ins like white chocolate chips and gingerbread M&M’s. Make these for your cookie exchange party or your holiday cookie tray.
Stock up on gingerbread flavored Jell-o pudding so you can make these cookies anytime! I found mine at Walmart in the center aisle across from the baking aisle.
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
3.4 ounce Jell-o instant gingerbread pudding mix
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup gingerbread M&M's
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
Optional: gingerbread man sprinkles
- Preheat oven to350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the pudding mix and blend until fully incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla and blend until well mixed.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients scraping sides and mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in the gingerbread M&M's, white chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place 6 cookie dough mounds on each prepared cookie sheets.
- Lightly press with the palm of your hand.
- Add sprinkles.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit 5 minutes on the cookie sheet and then transfer them to a cooling rack.
- These cookies will keep in an airtight container for 5 days.
Did you make this recipe? Pin it for Later!
Mention @Lady Behind the Curtain or tag #ladybehindthecurtain
Gingerbread Pudding Cookies — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>