What makes Halloween awesome (besides tons of candy) is how gross and creepy you can make your food. Like this Instant Witch Halloween Party Favor made with disgusting witch body parts. Perfect for any Witch or Hocus Pocus themed Halloween Party. Scroll down to see my Witch Themed Halloween Party Table↓
Featured Witch Body Parts
- GREEN WITCHES SKIN
- CHIN HAIR
- ROTTON TEETH
- EAR WAX
- BLOODSHOT EYEBALLS
NOW DOESN’T THAT SOUND TASTY?
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT WITCH PARTY FAVORS
- SUPPLIES (Fills 11 tubes)
- PLASTIC TUBES (at least 6 inches long)
- 5 candy corn (per tube)
- 1 teaspoon brown gel food coloring
- disposable gloves
- wax paper
- 1 (19.5 ounce) container of green apple Kool-Aid (with sugar)
- 3 tablespoons black sprinkles (jimmies)
- 11 pretzel gift bags
- 25 black pearls sprinkles (per tube)
- 2 spooky eyes gumballs or eyeball foil wrapped chocolate balls (per tube)
- 11 spider rings (optional)
- Cut yellow ends off of the candy corn. Add some of the brown food coloring to a paper towel (wear your gloves) roll a few of the candy corn ends in the food coloring. Lay on a piece of wax paper to dry ( I dried mine overnight).
- Pour Kool-Aid in a medium bowl, stir in the black sprinkles. Slip the pretzel bag into the plastic candy tube; leave enough of the bag out to fit around a small funnel. Pour in 3 tablespoons of powder mixture. Pull out enough of the bag to fold down twice and staple. Slip back down to the bottom of the tube.
- Add the black pearls, dyed yellow candy corn ends and spooky eyes gumballs.
- Top with a spider ring
- NOTE: I tried to find green pixie sticks but I don’t think they make them anymore. The green apple Kool-Aid is delicious! Just like a pixie stick!