Jalapeno Crab Dip | This spicy hot dip is perfect served with crackers or tortilla chips. Throw down the blanket and have yourself a romantic moment eating fresh crab dip and watching the sunset while sitting on the beach with that someone special.
This Jalapeno Crab Dip is a great dip for the big game, a beach theme party like a luau and elegant enough to serve for an appetizer coarse at a nice dinner party. To make this dip a little extra special I used fresh crab claw meat from the deli. You can also use canned crab meat.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup red sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup cup sliced pickled jalapeno chile peppers, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) containers of fresh claw crab meat, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Colby jack cheese, shredded
- In a medium skillet heat butter until melted.
- To a 10-inch skillet add the corn, sweet pepper and garlic; cook and stir until tender (about 5 minutes).
- In a medium bowl stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- To the corn mixture, add the sour cream mixture, jalapeno peppers and crab meat; stir until combined.
- Cook on a medium low temperature until hot and bubbly.
- Add the cheese and continue stirring until combined and hot.
- Dig in and ENJOY!
MORE DIP RECIPES