Puff Pastry Cheese Sticks | These light and tasty sticks remind me of a more sophisticated version of Cheetos cheese snacks. Perfect for snacking, dipping or serving with a meal. A couple more awesome recipes to use up your pastry are Cranberry Apricot Baked Brie and Ham and Cheese Slab Pie. Both equally delicious and easy to make!
Create your special version with different cheeses and seasonings to complement your dinner!
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR A DETAILED LOOK AT HOW I PUT TOGETHER THESE LIGHT AND CRISPY STICKS!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry (from a 17.3 ounce package)
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Roll puff pastry sheet into a 16x10-inch rectangle.
- Cut into 3/4-inch strips (lengthwise).
- Twist strips and arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of twists.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden.
MORE PUFF PASTRY CREATIONS