Homemade Light Maple Nut Spread with Homemade Bagels? WOW! I’d come visit you too!
Add this delicious light maple nut spread to my LIGHT PUMPKIN SPICE BAGELS. This wonderful spread only has 30 calories per 2 tablespoons!
For the Maple Nut Spread:
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (spreadable)
- 3 tablespoons light maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, syrup and cinnamon until smooth stir in walnuts.
- Chill until serving.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain