Oatmeal Raisin Cake Mix Cookie Recipe | One of Americans favorite cookies just got a make over and it’s better then ever! Chalked full of all the ingredients you like from raisins to walnuts you won’t miss a thing with these cookies. Better yet……the secret ingredient is a cake mix! Now you can get a chewy delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookie every time!
With only a few ingredients you can bake them and store in the freezer. Drop one in your kids lunch box and by the time lunch rolls around the cookie will be defrosted and taste just as fresh as the day they were baked.
Oatmeal Raisin Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- 1 (15.25 ounce) butter golden cake mix or yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl; add the cake mix, eggs, oil, oats, brown sugar, walnuts and raisins.
- Mix until combined.
- Use a 2 ounce cookie scoop; add mounds of cookie dough to the prepared cookie sheets (9 to a sheet).
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
MORE CAKE MIX COOKIE RECIPES