This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #IDSimplyPure #CollectiveBias
Caramel Apple Overnight Oatmeal | This creamy oatmeal is perfect for busy mornings. Prepare it ahead of time and you have a grab-and-go breakfast ready for the week.
So often creamers have a huge list of unpronounceable ingredients. When it’s something I use every morning, I like to know exactly what it is I’m drinking. So I was so excited to see International Delight Simply Pure Coffee Creamer while shopping at Walmart the other day. I love that the creamer is made with 5 simple ingredients, including real milk, cream and sugar. They come in three flavors: vanilla, hazelnut, and caramel. What more could a coffee lover ask for?
I wanted to try something different with my new purchase. I love overnight oats, so I thought the creamer would add lots of flavor to my breakfast. Not only did it add tons of yummy caramel flavor, but my oats were so creamy. With the addition of apples and peanuts, it was like dessert for breakfast! And that’s always a win.
For the Oatmeal:
- 12 ounces low fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/3 cups caramel creamer
- 1 cup (about one medium apple) apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup cocktail peanuts, chopped
For the Garnish:
- cocktail peanut, chopped
- fat free caramel ice cream topping
For the Oatmeal:
- In a large bowl add the yogurt, creamer, oats, chopped apples and chopped peanuts.
- Stir to combine.
- Spoon into 4 half pint jars with lids.
- Cover and chill overnight or up to 3 days.
- To served, top with peanuts and a drizzle of the caramel topping.
MORE CARAMEL APPLE BREAKFAST RECIPES