Start your day with this Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Smoothie. Chalked full of chocolate chunks, bursting with banana flavor topped with a little peanut butter in the background. Delicious, filling and refreshing.
Since smoothies are something my husband loves and weekdays are far too rushed to enjoy a smoothie. Saturdays are my day to create something delicious for him.
Smoothies are so easy to make. Whatever combos you like in other “sweet” foods usually will make an outstanding smoothie. Like Caramel Apples. I put the two combos together to make my Caramel Apple Smoothies and it totally lived up to it’s name.
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 ounce milk
- handful of ice (about 10 cubes)
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until combined and creamy.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain