Pistachio Salad | This creamy sweet salad is more like a dessert and is always one of the top requested recipes from my family. We never let a Thanksgiving or Christmas go by without this salad.
This pistachio salad is so fluffy with lots of whip cream and marshmallows. This is one of my favorite holiday salads. I love having a touch of sweet with all the savory dishes I serve for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- 1 (16 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, lightly drained
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping and pudding mix.
- Fold in the marshmallows, pineapple and walnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
MORE SALAD RECIPES