Pool Water Jello| Cool off with the perfect refreshing poolside dessert! With only two ingredients, this kid friendly treat is so easy to make and can be made the day before your party. This Pool Water Jello is also great for a fun snack. After an afternoon in the pool the kids will love having a fun, cool and refreshing treat!
Whether it’s the end of the school year or the end of summer. Celebrate with these fun and easy to make dessert treats. For more summer party ideas visit my Finding Dory Party and Splish Splash Pool Party. Don’t have a pool or not planning a summer party? That’s okay….the kids will get a kick out of having something fun to eat.
Pool Water Jello
- 1 (6 ounce) box of Berry Blue Jello mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) cool whip tub
- 9 (5 ounce) cups
- optional umbrella picks
- Pour 2 cups boiling water in a large bowl.
- Add Berry Blue Jello powder.
- Stir until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Add 2 cups cold water.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour and a half or until the jello slightly solidifies. TIP: For quicker results place in the freezer for a few minutes but keep a close watch on it you don't want the jello to completely solidify on you.
- Spoon in some jello.
- Add cool whip making sure the cool whip touches the side of the cup. This is help keep the cool whip in place and stop it from floating to the top of the cup.
- Top with remaining jello.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.