Cool off with the perfect refreshing poolside dessert! With only two ingredients, this kid friendly Blueberry Cream Pool Water Jello Cup is easy to make and can be made the day before your party. This Pool Water Jello is also great for a fun snack. After an afternoon in the pool the kids will love having a fun, cool and refreshing treat!
TIP FOR GETTING JUST THE RIGHT EFFECT
To make it super easy I scooped the cool whip into a large piping bag fitted with a round tip. The most important thing to know when creating this fun treat is that when you add the cool whip make sure it touched the inside of the cup. Other wise it will be lost when you add the jello.
FOR SHARK WEEK
Submerge several gummy sharks in between the clouds of foam (cool whip) for a fun effect. OR….add a fin on top made out of melted candy.
SCHOOL LUNCH IDEA
Do your kids get (or have) the beginning of the school year blues? Put a smile on their face and add this Blueberry Cream Pool Water Jello Cup to their lunch! For an added bonus put a gummy shark on top!
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes berry blue jello
- 1 (8 ounce) tub cool whip, thawed
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 9 (9 ounce) clear punch cups
- Pour 4 cups boiling water in a large bowl.
- Add Berry Blue Jello powder.
- Stir until all of the jello has dissolved.
- Dump in the ice.
- Stir until the ice has dissolved.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until the jello slightly solidifies.
- Add a spoonful of jello to the bottom of each cup.
- Add cool whip with a spoon or my preferred way ...put cool whip into a large piping bag with a round tip. Pipe in making sure the cool whip touches the side of the cup.
- Top with remaining jello.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
MORE SUMMERTIME TREATS
NEVER MISS A POST
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes and Etsy store updates in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click here and sign up today—->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER