The first time I made this punch it was for a Luau themed party. I think that was over 20 years ago and I’m still making it! It also makes the BEST Fruit Punch Popsicles!
Perfect for a pool party, beach party, luau or for ANY party! When I make this punch it’s always the first beverage to be gone. The perfect combination of pineapple, apple juice, ginger ale and fruit.
NOTE: If you’re planning on serving this recipe as punch you’ll want to double the recipe.
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- 16 ounce strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- Pour room temperature ginger ale into a bowl and let sit for 2 hours or until the soda is flat.
- In a large pitcher or bowl, combine the pineapple juice and apple juice.
- Carefully stir in the flat ginger ale.
- Place slices of strawberries and pineapple chunks in popsicle molds.
- Pour punch into popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight or until popsicles are frozen.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain