Blueberry Yogurt Pops | These popsicles are made with simple healthy ingredients that will make moms happy and tasty ingredients that will make the kids happy. With only THREE ingredients you can keep the kids cool this summer and know that what you’re feeding them isn’t full of sugar. Plus, they’ll love eating these fun pops!
If blueberries aren’t in season you can also use frozen. Hand them out to the kids at your Fourth of July barbecue. You can also serve my Classic Smoked Ribs, Potato Casserole and Brad’s Ranch Beans! Don’t forget Mom’s Peach Cobbler!
Blueberry Yogurt Pops
- blueberry or vanilla yogurt
- fresh blueberries
- blueberry juice
- If you can't find blueberry yogurt you can also mix fresh blueberries into vanilla yogurt.
- Spoon some of the yogurt into the bottom of a popsicle mold; press in some fresh blueberries and top the mold off with blueberry juice.
NOTE: The amounts will vary depending on the size of you popsicle mold.
- Place in the freezer until frozen.
- Run warm water over the outside of the mold to release popsicle.
MORE POPSICLE RECIPES