This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TinkandNeverbeast #CollectiveBias
Follow these Rainbow Treats to Neverland Island with Tinker Bell and the other Pixie Hollow fairies. These Rainbow Treats are made with fruity puffed rice cereal and are not only kids favorite but adults too!
Create colorful fun for your next party. I made these Rainbow Treats for my Tinker Bell Woodland Party. These are perfect for any theme that has bright colors or a rainbow.
If you need print outs of fairies HERE (link) is what I used.
- 1 (11 ounce) box fruity puffed rice cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.5 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large microwaved safe bowl add the butter and marshmallows.
- Microwave 30 seconds; stir, and microwave an additional 30 seconds or until the marshmallows and butter are melted.
- Add the cereal to the melted marshmallow mixture.
- Stir to coat the cereal.
- Pour into prepared pan; press down and set aside to cool.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
To see how I displayed these delicious Rainbow Treats visit my Tinker Bell Woodland Party!