These Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs are my version of a Muffuletta Sandwich. With wonderful bits of green olives, salami and roasted red pepper.
The perfect picnic and party food! This is one of the most versatile foods you can make. With tons of options. I would love to hear your families favorite deviled egg recipe. 🙂
- 6 large hard boiled eggs, split with yolks removed
- 1/4 mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pimiento stuffed green olives (about 3 large), chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry salami, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, chopped
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; take out the yolks and place in a medium bowl.
- Smash the yolks with a fork; add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir until combined and creamy.
- Fold in the olives, salami and peppers.
- Spoon into egg white halves.
If you love deviled eggs as much as I do then you are totally going to want to follow my DEVILED EGGS pinterest board!
MORE DEVILED EGG RECIPES