Take these Mexican Deviled Eggs to any party and watch them disappear! With wonderful flavors like jalapenos, cilantro and cumin. These Mexican Deviled Eggs would be perfect for your next Fiesta Celebration! You could also serve my Slow Cooker Burrito Meat and my Churro Cupcakes for a Mexican inspired meal.
Deviled Eggs are always a hit at any Party. The great thing about deviled eggs is their versatility. Here they take on a Mexican flair.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickles sliced jalapeno chiles, minced
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Carefully remove yolks from whites of cooked eggs.
- Mash yolks with a fork until smooth; stir in the mayonnaise, jalapeno chiles, mustard, cilantro, cumin and salt.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into whites.
- If you choose; lightly sprinkle with chile powder
For just the right amount of heat, remove the seeds.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE APPETIZER RECIPES