Dump cakes are the perfect quick and easy dessert. Like this Strawberry Pineapple Angel Dump Cake. Complex in flavor, only a few ingredients and totally delicious.
Need a dessert for a last minute dinner party? Here you go! This cake only has THREE ingredients and ALL of them can be in your pantry ready to go for last minute entertaining.
Using an angel food cake mix really adds volume to this cake. You could also add cherry pie filling instead of the strawberries for a twist on a pineapple upside down cake.
Strawberry Pineapple Angel Dump Cake
- 2 1/2 cups thawed (unsweetened) frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple DO NOT DRAIN
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix DRY
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine the pineapple and DRY cake mix.
- Spread batter evenly over strawberries.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE DUMP CAKE RECIPES