The holidays are a busy time with lots of fun activities, laughter and family time. The important thing is for you to be able to enjoy that time too. This Holiday Cranberry Dump Cake offers you that time. Come in from the cold weather to a nice warm cake or make it to add to your holiday dessert table. This quick and easy cake lets you spend more time with your family and friends. Serve it with a nice spicy cider.
To give this cake a rich butter taste I used the NEW I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. It’s made from real, simple ingredients-100% taste, 0% artificial preservatives-and still unbelievably delicious! The new recipes is offered in the Original, Light and Olive Oil varieties. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter spreads can be part of an overall healthy, balanced diet because you can trust what’s inside. Add a great butter taste to any meal. It can be used as a spread, topping, sauteing, cooking or baking. I made a Citrus Butter. Perfect on quick breads and muffins. Please visit http://clvr.li/thenewICB and leave a product review.
For this recipe I melted I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter and drizzled it on this Holiday Cranberry Dump Cake. It added such a wonderful butter flavor.
This butter is not just for baking….you can also use it for sauteing vegetables, topping corn on the cob (like my Chili Lime Baked Corn) or spreading it on your mulitgrain toast. Also, the new I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter is spreadable straight out of the refrigerator, so you don’t have to wait for it to soften. For more great-tasting recipes visit www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com/recipes.
Have you ever made a dump cake? It is literally what the title says. With only 4 ingredients, all you do is dump, drizzle on the butter and bake. I like that kind of baking!
Holiday Cranberry Dump Cake
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 9 ounces of a yellow cake mix (dry)
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread Cranberry sauce in the prepared pan.
- Top with cake mix. To help spread the mix evenly use a spatula.
- Evenly pour melted butter over the top, covering the cake mix as mush as possible.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
MORE DUMP CAKE RECIPES