White Chocolate Raspberry Mini Muffins | This muffin may be little but it packs a punch when it comes to flavor. With lots of fresh raspberries and little bits of sweetness from the white chocolate it’s the perfect breakfast or brunch little bite! This recipe makes a lot of muffins but don’t worry…..they freeze beautifully!
This year I am adding these little gems to my Easter Brunch Table. For added fun I’m placing them on top of a Raspberry Parfait all served in a push up pop container. Now my guests will have two treats in one!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line or spray (with non stick cooking spray) mini muffins tins.
- In a small bowl toss together the raspberries and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Beat in egg and extracts.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Alternate the dry ingredients with the cream into the butter mixture.
- Stir in raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Fill the mini muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes and remove to a wire rack.
MORE MUFFIN RECIPES