Add any leftover treats you have in the pantry to make these Oatmeal Trash Cookies!
I named these cookies, oatmeal trash cookies because I used up the my leftover chips, nuts, toffee bits and dried cranberries. Don’t know what to do with that last 1/2 cup?
These oatmeal trash cookies are moist and full of flavor. I love sweet and salty together and that’s what these cookies deliver.
Create your own Recipe Box and save your favorite Lady Behind The Curtain recipes. Make a Meal Plan with your favorite recipes and ZipList will automatically add the ingredients to a Shopping List.
- 1-1/4 cups butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, crushed
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer combine the butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Mix until fluffy.
- In another bowl combine the flour baking soda and salt.
- Add to the butter mixer, mix until well combined.
- Add oats, pretzels, white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, toffee bits, dried cranberries and walnuts.
- Mix until well combined.
- Using a ice cream scoop place 6 cookies per cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.