Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookie Recipe | America’s favorite cookie just got the BEST makeover! If a soft delicious cookie is what you’re after then you have reached the end of your search. Please trust me when I say this super easy to make cookie turns out soft every time.
What makes this chocolate chip cookie so soft? It’s the cake mix! You don’t taste the cake mix but it does offer a soft cookie. With only a few ingredients bake and store in the freezer. Drop one in your kids lunch box and by the time lunch rolls around the cookie will be defrosted and taste just as fresh as the day they were baked.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) butter golden cake mix or yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup PLUS 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl; add the cake mix, eggs, oil, brown sugar, chocolate chips and flour.
- Mix until combined.
- Use a 2 ounce cookie scoop; add mounds of cookie dough to the prepared cookie sheets (9 to a sheet).
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
MORE CAKE MIX COOKIE RECIPES