Bats and Cats Halloween Bark: Grab a bag of these fun Halloween themed Mother’s Animal Cookies, (found at Target where all the Halloween candy is stocked) and create this delicious vanilla candy, perfect for Halloween parties. Scroll down for a free treat bag topper.
The Perfect Party Favor
- EASY TO MAKE: Every hostess and I mean EVERY hostess needs a few easy to make treats on their list. I’m happy to say this is the recipe for you. If you’ve spent any time digging around you will hear me say over and over again, when hosting a Halloween party or any party, everything you serve does not have to be homemade. This recipe fits that example perfectly.
- MAKE IN ADVANCE: This wonderful Halloween candy can be made a week in advance and stay just as fresh as the day it was made.
- KID FRIENDLY: Simple ingredients, is always welcome when handing out treats to kids. There are no nuts in this recipe only simple ingredients….cookies and melted vanilla candy.
Where can I find Mother’s Eerie Critters Circus Animal Cookies
How to Make Bats and Cats Halloween Bark
- Mini Nilla Wafers
- Vanilla Candy Coating
- Eerie Critters Circus animal Cookies
- (optional) black, orange, and eyeball sprinkles
- Line a large baking pan ( I used a 12×16 inch) with the mini wafers
- Melt the vanilla candy (I used the tray the candy came in) according to the package directions
- Pour melted candy over the nilla wafers, using an offset spatula smooth melted candy over the cookies. NOTE: For a thin coating only use one package of vanilla candy coating.(
- While the candy is still wet and soft add the bat and cat cookies and sprinkles
- Set aside to harden
- Break into pieces
FREE TREAT BAG TOPPER
MORE KIDS HALLOWEEN PARTY TREATS
SIGN UP FOR THE LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN NEWSLETTER AND FOLLOW THE LADY BEHIND THE PARTY ETSY SHOP
THANKS FOR VISITING♥