Always keep a container of this Cinnamon Granola in your pantry. Perfect for parfaits, on top of oatmeal or as a snack! Add dried fruit for a little extra sweetness.
Add peanut butter and honey and make breakfast bites of this Cinnamon Granola.
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line two 15x10-inch baking pans with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, oat bran and almonds.
- In a medium saucepan, combine apple concentrate, oil and honey.
- Cook until heated through but not boiling.
- Take off the heat and stir in the cereal, wheat germ, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to the prepared baking pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain