Lady Behind The Curtain received compensation for this post from Bush’s® Beans. All opinions are 100% from Lady Behind The Curtain. #ad #MyBestBushBeans
Copycat Deli Confetti Bean Salad | When it comes to summer parties this is my go to salad. There’s no mayo in this recipe (which makes it perfect for summer entertaining) just protein, flavor and fresh ingredients. You never have to buy this salad at a deli again! Not only does is taste just as good (if not better) as your favorite deli version but it’s also easy to make and very versatile. With ingredients like black beans, garbonzos beans and corn. Plus my absolute favorite balsamic vinegar dressing, that if I could I would totally drink! Trust me when I say “once you make this delicious flavorful salad, you’ll never want store bought again”!
The versatility of this salad is incredible. If there’s something in it you don’t care for simply eliminate it from the recipe. For instance some people don’t like cilantro. If that’s the case add in parsley or just eliminate it all together. A big juicy burger, slice of watermelon, grilled corn and this salad! What more could your guests ask for? Well maybe a big slice of Texas Sheet Cake or Peach Cobbler!
This salad stands on it’s own delicious flavor but might I suggest serving it in an out of the box kind of container? Like empty pineapple cans. It adds some interest to the table and a bit of a rustic feel. Perfect for backyard barbecues with a Western theme!
When it comes to choosing what beans I’ll put in my favorite salad I ALWAYS and I mean always choose Bush’s® Beans. The quality of the product is perfect and the value can’t be beat. You can find a huge selection of Bush’s® Beans at Walmart. I keep my pantry stocked for last minute meals like soups, chili, casseroles and this salad! You can also make vegetarian burgers that are the bomb!
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
I love hearing all your creative and delicious ideas! Share with me what your go to recipe is and which Bush’s® Beans you use!
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, chili powder and sugar; shake well.
- Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with slotted spoon.
MORE SUMMER SALAD RECIPES
NEVER MISS A POST!
Sign up for my newsletter (two per month) and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER