Crowd Pleasing Fruit Pizza: Treat your eyes, to a colorful fresh fruit pizza! With a crust made from store bought cookie dough, try this version of cheesecake happiness. This pizza is big for large groups and will make the perfect addition to a breakfast buffet. Or… do what I did and serve a breakfast pizza bar! With choices like COUNTRY BREAKFAST PIZZA BAKE AND MONTE CRISTO PIZZA a light dessert pizza will be exactly what your guests are craving!
How to Make Easy Fruit Pizza
- FOR THE CRUST: (full printable recipe below↓)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Slice cookie dough into ¼-inch pieces (about 35).
- Line them in the pan; press to remove any gaps.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until the cookie is golden brown; cool completely.
- FOR THE FILLING:
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy, add the cool whip and mix until combined.
- Pour in the sugar, whip until smooth.
- PUTTING THE PIZZA TOGETHER:
- Using an off set spatula, spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto the cooled sugar cookie crust.
- Decorate the top with the sliced fruit. The design is up to you! Be creative!
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- Spoon apricot preserves in a microwave safe bowl; heat until melted (about 1 minute).
- Brush heated preserves on top of the fruit.