Crowd Pleasing Fruit Pizza | Treat your eyes, to a colorful fresh fruit pizza! With a crust made from store bought cookie dough, try this version of cheesecake happiness. This pizza is big for large groups and will make the perfect addition to a breakfast buffet. Or… do what I did and serve a breakfast pizza bar! With choices like COUNTRY BREAKFAST PIZZA BAKE AND MONTE CRISTO PIZZA a light dessert pizza will be exactly what your guests are craving!
This versatile semi homemade pizza is perfect for any season since all is needed is to just swap out the fruit. Just imagine what kind of fruit you would like on a cheesecake and the combo will be a winner! Take this fruit pizza to your next barbecue! There’s nothing like a light and fresh dessert during those hot summer months.
Here’s how to make an easy and delicious dessert. Press store bought cookie dough onto a large baking pan, bake, cool completely, add a generous layer of no bake cheesecake and garnish with seasonal fruit. Presto! The perfect light dessert for a brunch!
Crowd Pleasing Fruit Pizza
For the Crust
- 2 (16.5 ounce) store bought sugar cookie dough tubes
For the Filling
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) tub cool whip, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
For the Fruit
- 7 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 9 ounces blueberries
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Slice cookie dough into ¼-inch pieces (about 35).
- Line them in the pan; press to remove any gaps.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until the cookie is golden brown; cool completely.
For the Filling:
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy, add the cool whip and mix until combined.
- Pour in the sugar, whip until smooth.
Putting the Pizza Together:
- Using an off set spatula, spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto the cooled sugar cookie crust.
- Decorate the top with the sliced fruit. The design is up to you! Be creative!
For the Topping:
- Spoon apricot preserves in a microwave safe bowl; heat until melted (about 1 minute).
- Brush heated preserves on top of the fruit.
MORE FRUIT DESSERTS
NEVER MISS A POST!
Sign up for my newsletter (two per month) and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER