DIY Finding Dory Cupcake Stand
DIY Finding Dory Cupcake Stand: Take your party to the next level and add this easy to make cupcake stand to your party. To create this cupcake stand base you only need a few items. It’s super easy to change up this fun party stand from party to party. Scroll down to see how!↓↓↓
Versatile Cupcake Stand Ideas
- USE THE STAND FOR CAKES: Separate the tiers and add your favorite store bought or homemade round cakes. Use different sizes of jars to create an assortment of level heights.
- DON’T USE ALL THE TIERS: Since the cake tiers are not attached to anything, it’s easy to adjust the height you would like.
- CAKE POP OR PUSH UP POP STAND: Drill holes in the tiers to fit a cake pop stick or the handle of a push up pop.
- BONUS IDEA: Drill a hole on the top layer to fit a dowel for a sign. ↓↓↓
MORE FINDING DORY PARTY IDEAS
FUN VIDEO OF THE PARTY TABLE
HOW TO MAKE DIY FINDING DORY CUPCAKE STAND
- 1 (18 inch round ¼ inch) piece of wood (bottom)
- 1 (15 inch round ¼ inch) piece of wood (middle)
- 1 (12 inch round ¼ inch) piece of wood (top)
- craft paint
- Gorilla Sealant
- 4 quart size mason or any kind of jar as long as they are all the same height
- assorted items for the inside of each jar
- blue food coloring
- FOR THE JARS: Glue the figurine to the bottom of each jar (in this case Dory) Don’t worry the glue can be easily removed.
- Add small shells to cover the glue.
- Fill with water, add blue food coloring. TIP: ONLY ADD A DROP AT A TIME. The goal is to slightly color the water but still see the decorations inside.
- THE WOOD ROUNDS: Once all the wood is cut, sand and paint the rounds your desired color. I used white so I could repurpose the stand over and over.
DIY Finding Dory Cupcake Stand — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>