My PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE FUDGE is so popular I decided to make a sister fudge to the recipe with this CARAMEL PUMPKIN FUDGE. This fudge has a uniquely wonderful base starting with the salty crunch of saltines covered with a sweet creamy caramel and then topped with the delicious taste of pumpkin with Spice Pumpkin Jello Pudding. TWO LAYERS of candy delight!
First add a layer of saltines.
Add the delicious caramel layer and bake.
Top this already amazing candy with the pumpkin fudge and WOW you have got the BEST fudge EVER! 😀
NOTE: I found the pumpkin spice pudding at Walmart where all the holiday baking supplies are displayed. Stock up! This is only around during the holiday season!
Fudge makes the perfect holiday treat. You can give it as a small gift (like secret Santa), add it to the your holiday tray or take it to the office party. Whatever occasion you choose to make this Caramel Pumpkin Fudge, I HIGHLY recommend you take the recipe with you. Because your friends will definitely want this recipe. 😀
For more fudge making ideas visit my FUDGE board on Pinterest.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE BEST FUDGE OF YOUR LIFE?
Caramel Pumpkin Fudge
For the Crust and Filling
- 16 saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
For the Pumpkin Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups marshmallow cream
- 1 - 3.4 ounce instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
optional: fall leaves sprinkles
For the Crust and Filling:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 8x8-inch baking dish with non stick foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Arrange saltines in a even layer on the bottom of the baking dish overlapping some to anchor down the crackers.
- In a medium saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil over medium-high heat
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- REMOVE FROM HEAT AND STIR IN THE SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- Pour over crackers.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Set aside and make fudge topping.
For the Pumpkin Fudge:
- In a medium saucepan combine the white chocolate chips, butter, salt and condensed milk; heat until melted and smooth.
- Add the pudding mix and stir until the mix dissolves.
- Add the marshmallow; stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour hot fudge over filling. Smooth using an off set spatula.
- Sprinkle on leaf sprinkles, press down with the palm of your hand.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into small squares.
- Store at room temperature.
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER