Okay, so seriously my all time favorite candy bar doesn’t even have chocolate in it. I’m sure you’ve guessed by now it’s a pay day!
So you won’t be surprised to learn that I actually added ground up paydays to this Pay Day Dip. Ridiculously tasty. In fact who needs something to dip? All I needed was a really BIG spoon! HA! 🙂
- 3 full size Payday candy bars
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounce marshmallow cream
- 4 ounces cool whip, thawed
- garnish: graham crackers and sliced apples
- Place candy bars in a food processor, pulse until candy is ground.
- Add the cream cheese and marshmallow cream, pulse until blended.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in the cool whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers and sliced apples.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain