Finding Dory Cake Batter Pops | This 4 ingredient treat is full of fun and makes a sweet party favor or is also perfect on your birthday party table. The best part? These are NO BAKE pops! That’s right all you do is add melted butter to a cake mix!
Roll the batter into 1-inch balls and place in mini muffin cups.
Dip lollipop stick into melted candy. To match my Finding Dory theme I chose yellow and blue candy melts. Press into the center of each ball. Place in refrigerator to harden (about 10 minutes). TO MELT CANDY: Pour candy into a microwave safe bowl; heat 1 minute vigorously stir. If there are still lumps, return bowl to microwave and continue heating an additional 15 to 30 seconds.
Once the candy has hardened, dip the whole ball into the melted candy. Tap on the side to remove any excess candy.
Immediately add sprinkles and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator to harden (about 10 minutes).
For a little extra something add a Finding Dory ring.
- 1 yellow cake mix (dry)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon yellow sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon blue sprinkles
- 1/2 (12 ounce) bag yellow candy melts
- 1/2 (12 ounce) bag blue candy melts
- yellow sanding sugar
- blue sanding sugar
- lollipop sticks
- Optional: rings
- Pour the cake mix, melted butter and sprinkles into a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Form into 1-inch balls.
- Place in mini muffins cups.
- Melt candy; dip lollipop stick in melted candy and insert into the center of the ball.
TO MELT CANDY: Pour candy into a microwave safe bowl; heat 1 minute vigorously stir. If there are still lumps, return bowl to microwave and continue heating an additional 15 to 30 seconds.
- Once all the lollipop sticks have been inserted refrigerate until hardened (about 10 minutes).
- Melt more candy if necessary and dip or completely coat the pops in candy.
- Immediately cover in sanding sugar.
- Set on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in refrigerator until hardened (about 10 minutes).
MORE FINDING DORY PARTY IDEAS